Shazam is excited to reveal the list of the most Shazamed songs this summer, between June 1st and August 31st, 2017.
As Shazam predicted last May, Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee's 'Despacito' went on to be unquestionably this summer’s #1 anthem.
"Summer 2017 will be remembered for the worldwide impact of Latin songs", said Julian Marshall, Global Head Of Content. "'Despacito' was already doing well on Shazam when Justin Bieber jumped on the remix - bringing it to a whole new audience. The track sat at the top of our Worldwide Chart for thirteen weeks. J Balvin & Willy William had a Worldwide #1 over the summer too. 'Mi Gente' grew to become one of the other defining songs of the summer and has now been at the top of our charts for more than a month."
This summer’s Global Top 10 most Shazamed songs were:
- Luis Fonsi Feat. Daddy Yankee - ‘Despacito’
- Charlie Puth - ‘Attention’
- Calvin Harris Feat. Pharrell Williams & Katy Perry & Big Sean - ‘Feels’
- J Balvin & Willy William - ‘Mi Gente’
- DJ Khaled Feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller - ‘Wild Thoughts’
- Harry Styles - ‘Sign Of The Times’
- Shawn Mendes - ‘There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back’
- Imagine Dragons - ‘Thunder’
- French Montana Feat. Swae Lee - ‘Unforgettable’
- Jonas Blue Feat. William Singe - ‘Mama’